- The Capps Lab is looking for an undergraduate researcher in urban streams for the summer!
- REU Opportunity at the Savannah River Ecology Lab
- Capps Lab Annual Holiday Celebration
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program–Now Accepting Applications!
- AQUATROP CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS Call open: October 1 – November 17, 2017
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Nate Tomczyk was awarded the best talk given by an MS student at the 2017 Odum School of Ecology Graduate Student Symposium! His talk, entitled “Dissolved Organic Carbon as a Potential Vector for Metal Bioaccumulation in Aquatic Food Webs”, presented … Continue reading