- Denzell Cross Featured as a UGA Amazing Student!
- Keysa Rosas-Rodriguez selected as a Fulbright Student Fellow
- The Capps Lab welcomes a great new team of undergraduates!
- Krista gives an invited lecture in the Jacob Marschak Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Mathematics in the Behavioral Sciences at UCLA
- Denzell Cross Awarded the Prestigious Ford Predoctoral Fellowship!
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Nate Tomczyk was awarded the best talk given by an MS student at the 2017 Odum School of Ecology Graduate Student Symposium! His talk, entitled “Dissolved Organic Carbon as a Potential Vector for Metal Bioaccumulation in Aquatic Food Webs”, presented … Continue reading