- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program–Now Accepting Applications!
- AQUATROP CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS Call open: October 1 – November 17, 2017
- Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems in the Anthropocene AQUATROP
- University of Wyoming is Hiring in EEB!
- Assist Ecologists Affected by Hurricanes and Earthquake
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Nate did a great job yesterday defending his thesis examining metal pollution and the application of biotic ligand models! He leaves for a thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail next week. Good luck Nate!
Who’s Peeing in the Global Pool? Compiling more than 10,000 lines of data on the waste products of aquatic animals, from lake trout to pond insects to ocean shellfish, was more time-consuming than the ecologist Michael Vanni expected. But he … Continue reading
The Capps Lab is excited to welcome Reed Solly and Denzell Cross who will be joining us in the fall!