- The Capps Lab is looking for an undergraduate researcher in urban streams for the summer!
- REU Opportunity at the Savannah River Ecology Lab
- Capps Lab Annual Holiday Celebration
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program–Now Accepting Applications!
- AQUATROP CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS Call open: October 1 – November 17, 2017
Monthly Archives: June 2017
This summer, Amber Matha joined the Capps Lab as an REU student in the Population Biology of Infectious Diseases REU Program at UGA. Her work this summer is focused on understanding how larval diet influences the growth and development of two mosquito … Continue reading
Members of the Capps Lab presented 3 talks and 1 poster at the Annual Meeting for the Society for Freshwater Science! Our own Nate Tomczyk left his Appalachian Thru hike for a week to join the team and present his … Continue reading
Fifty Years of Field Ecology Cornell’s Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology has been offering graduate student field ecology courses at Archbold Biological Station in Florida since 1970. In March of that year, Assistant Professor Dick Root, first took a … Continue reading