- Denzell Cross Featured as a UGA Amazing Student!
- Keysa Rosas-Rodriguez selected as a Fulbright Student Fellow
- The Capps Lab welcomes a great new team of undergraduates!
- Krista gives an invited lecture in the Jacob Marschak Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Mathematics in the Behavioral Sciences at UCLA
- Denzell Cross Awarded the Prestigious Ford Predoctoral Fellowship!
Monthly Archives: June 2017
This summer, Amber Matha joined the Capps Lab as an REU student in the Population Biology of Infectious Diseases REU Program at UGA. Her work this summer is focused on understanding how larval diet influences the growth and development of two mosquito … Continue reading
Members of the Capps Lab presented 3 talks and 1 poster at the Annual Meeting for the Society for Freshwater Science! Our own Nate Tomczyk left his Appalachian Thru hike for a week to join the team and present his … Continue reading
Fifty Years of Field Ecology Cornell’s Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology has been offering graduate student field ecology courses at Archbold Biological Station in Florida since 1970. In March of that year, Assistant Professor Dick Root, first took a … Continue reading