- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program–Now Accepting Applications!
- AQUATROP CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS Call open: October 1 – November 17, 2017
- Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems in the Anthropocene AQUATROP
- University of Wyoming is Hiring in EEB!
- Assist Ecologists Affected by Hurricanes and Earthquake
Monthly Archives: September 2017
https://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/41629 The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa invites applications for a full-time (9-month) tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Ecohydrology. The successful applicant will establish an extramurally funded and internationally recognized research program centered on the … Continue reading
The Odum School of Ecology at the University of Georgia (http://www.ecology.uga.edu/) invites applications for a tenure-track, academic year (9-month) position at the Assistant Professor level. To apply, candidates must have a Ph.D. or terminal degree in ecology, biology, or a related … Continue reading