- Denzell Cross Featured as a UGA Amazing Student!
- Keysa Rosas-Rodriguez selected as a Fulbright Student Fellow
- The Capps Lab welcomes a great new team of undergraduates!
- Krista gives an invited lecture in the Jacob Marschak Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Mathematics in the Behavioral Sciences at UCLA
- Denzell Cross Awarded the Prestigious Ford Predoctoral Fellowship!
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at the University of California Santa Cruz are now available. Each March, 20 early-undergraduate Scholars from around the country are selected to participate in a two-year conservation mentorship program centered on the summers between academic years. … Continue reading
The Organizing Committee of the Congress on Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems in the Anthropocene – AQUATROP invites proposals for Special Sessions (Symposiums) at the congress, which will be held July 23-26, 2018 in Quito, Ecuador. The objective of AQUATROP is to … Continue reading
The Red Macrolatinos (RML), together with the Society for Freshwater Science (SFS), the Asociación Ecuatoriana de Limnología (AEL), and the Sociedad(e) de Odonatología Latinoamericana (SOL) cordially invite you to the Meeting “Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems in the Anthropocene AQUATROP“, which will … Continue reading