The Capps Lab is pursuing research in wetlands, streams, and rivers in the southeast. We are working in and around Athens, at the Savannah River Ecology Lab (SREL), and at the Joseph W. Jones Ecological Research Center at Ichauway. We are collaborating with an amazing group of scientists through these projects. They include, but are not limited to, the Lance Lab, David Scott, and Dean Fletcher at SREL, Lora Smith and Steve Golladay at the Jones Center, the Atkinson Lab at the University of Alabama, and the Rosemond and Wenger Labs at the University of Georgia.
- Denzell Cross Featured as a UGA Amazing Student!
- Keysa Rosas-Rodriguez selected as a Fulbright Student Fellow
- The Capps Lab welcomes a great new team of undergraduates!
- Krista gives an invited lecture in the Jacob Marschak Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Mathematics in the Behavioral Sciences at UCLA
- Denzell Cross Awarded the Prestigious Ford Predoctoral Fellowship!