The Capps Lab is pursuing research in wetlands, streams, and rivers in the southeast. We are working in and around Athens, at the Savannah River Ecology Lab (SREL), and at the Joseph W. Jones Ecological Research Center at Ichauway. We are collaborating with an amazing group of scientists through these projects. They include, but are not limited to, the Lance Lab, David Scott, and Dean Fletcher at SREL, Lora Smith and Steve Golladay at the Jones Center, the Atkinson Lab at the University of Alabama, and the Rosemond and Wenger Labs at the University of Georgia.
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program–Now Accepting Applications!
- AQUATROP CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS Call open: October 1 – November 17, 2017
- Tropical Aquatic Ecosystems in the Anthropocene AQUATROP
- University of Wyoming is Hiring in EEB!
- Assist Ecologists Affected by Hurricanes and Earthquake